- Taking care of Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) for the Branch PL
- G/L account postings and accounting of Fixed Asset
- Cash management
- Posting of bank statements, account clarification and reconciliation
- Review and payment processing of travel expense reports for the Polish colleagues
- Execution of HQ specifications for the internal control system (e. g. 4-eyes-principle)
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in compliance with the requirements of the HQ
- Contact person and Supervisor for tax law matters (monthly VAT report, Intrastat Report, tax declaration) for the Branch
- Support and Supervision of different audits (Year-end-Audit, Tax Audit)
- Takeover of other administrative tasks in the Branch
- At least seven years of working experience in Finance & Accounting in an international company with reporting line to HQ or a corresponding university degree
- Knowledge of accounts receivable, accounts payable and G/L account management as well as Financial Reporting
- Accurate and solution-oriented way of working
- Fluent Polish language skills and good English language skills
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Confident handling of the common MS Office package, in particular Excel
- Knowledge of ERP (Navision) would be an advantage
We offer a challenging position within a new structure in a constantly growing international company. With us you will find a motivated team with performance-related remuneration as well as attractive social benefits and a company pension scheme. Help us shape the solutions that make the future in the Polish market.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Flexible working hours
We work flexitime to ensure a good work-life balance.
Even after the legal requirements for this have expired, we continue to offer mobile working where possible.
Company pension scheme
We offer company pension schemes.
We like to invest in the further training of our workforce.
Our workstations in the office area are ergonomic with height-adjustable tables.
We are committed to the environment. We respect human rights, treat employees responsibly and trade fairly and impartially.
One of our management objectives is to harness the quality and skills of diverse talent.
Our company's strategy is based on long-term success and not on short-term profit.
Free parking spaces
Free parking spaces are available for our staff.
Holiday and Christmas bonus
Our staff receive holiday and Christmas bonuses.
Free tea, coffee and water are available for our staff.
Our offices are air-conditioned.
Our entire workforce receives a travel allowance.
Events for our staff are held regularly when legally possible.
We regularly provide our staff with a fruit basket.
30 days holiday
We give the entire workforce 30 days' holiday per year.
Our occupational health management aims to contribute to the health and satisfaction of our employees.
Public transport connection
Our branches are also accessible by public transport.
Our employees are given access to a portal with various discounts on products and services.
- +49 2154 4992 625