- Proactive technical support in selling Sumitomo products to key accounts
- Support of customers in the optimization of manufacturing processes
- Implementation and documentation of test series and cost analyses
- Market observation and analysis
- Participation in trade fairs
- Technical apprenticeship as cutting tool operator
- Further training as a master or technician
- Alternatively, several years of professional experience as a cutting machine operator
- Analytical thinking
- Fluent in German
- English skills desirable
- Willingness to travel
We offer a challenging position in a constantly growing international company. With us you will find a motivated team with performance-related remuneration as well as attractive social benefits and a company pension scheme. We look forward to receiving your application.
Flexible working hours
We work flexitime to ensure a good work-life balance.
Even after the legal requirements for this have expired, we continue to offer mobile working where possible.
Company pension scheme
We offer company pension schemes.
We like to invest in the further training of our workforce.
Our workstations in the office area are ergonomic with height-adjustable tables.
We are committed to the environment. We respect human rights, treat employees responsibly and trade fairly and impartially.
One of our management objectives is to harness the quality and skills of diverse talent.
Our company's strategy is based on long-term success and not on short-term profit.
Free parking spaces
Free parking spaces are available for our staff.
Holiday and Christmas bonus
Our staff receive holiday and Christmas bonuses.
Free tea, coffee and water are available for our staff.
Our offices are air-conditioned.
Our entire workforce receives a travel allowance.
Events for our staff are held regularly when legally possible.
We regularly provide our staff with a fruit basket.
30 days holiday
We give the entire workforce 30 days' holiday per year.
Our occupational health management aims to contribute to the health and satisfaction of our employees.
Public transport connection
Our branches are also accessible by public transport.
Our employees are given access to a portal with various discounts on products and services.
- +49 2154 4992 620
- SUMITOMO ELECTRIC Hartmetall GmbH
- Konrad-Zuse-Str. 9
- 47877 Willich