Solid carbide drills
The Super MultiDrill XHGS Type is a next-generation drill for deep hole drilling, features stable chip control and improved strength to further enhance efficiency of deep hole drilling. The application of our special thinning shape "RX thinning" reduces cutting resistance during high efficiency drilling. Improved chip evacuation makes it possible to reduce spindle load fluctuation, ensuring stable, long tool life. The XHGS Type provides excellent guide performance due to the unique design when compared to the conventional drill.
- Deep hole drills: 12D / 15D / 20D / 25D / 30D
- DEX coating provides long tool life
- Compatible with MQL system
High precision and stability
The XHGS series provides excellent guide performance due to the unique design when compared to the conventional drill.
- Low cutting resistance by special "RX thinning" shape
- Improved chip control by new groove shape "J flute"