MLDH micro long drills are oil-hole drills for high efficiency drilling that were developed for drilling deep, small-diameter holes. These next-generation, small-diameter hole drills feature improved strength which is often a problem area with small-diameter drills. Special PVD coating provides long tool lfe with a wide variety of work materials.
- High efficiency drilling to depths of over 20x drill diameter at over Vf= 500mm/min
- Hole depth (L/D): 2D / 5D / 12D / 20D / 30D
- Excellent wear and fracture resistance
- Special groove shape ensures good drill rigidity
- Reduced spindle load fluctuation
- Stable long tool life