Newly developed grades for longer and stable tool life in machining of various cast irons - from grey cast iron (FC) to high-strength ductile cast iron (FCD).
- High adhesion technology provides smooth cutting edge treatment for drastically improved peeling resistance
- Crystal orientation control technology doubles crater wear resistance for high-speed machining
- Special surface treatment achieves more than twice the compressive stress and 2x chipping resistance
- 1st recommended grade for gray cast iron
- Ultra thick coating allows for ultra-high speed machining (vc=700m/min)
- 1st recommended grade for ductile cast iron
- High adhesion, high-strength coating provides longer and stable tool life