The PCD grade DA90 is our first recommendation for roughing of cemented carbides and hard and brittle materials.
- A grade made by sintering rough-grained polycrystalline diamond which contains the highest amount of diamond
- Achieves stable tool life by excellent wear resistance
- Cost performance achieved by optimal design and development of mass production technology, utilizing the SUMIDIA NF
Achieves stable tool life for rough machining of carbide
- Stable long tool life based on the coarse-grained, polycrystalline diamonds
- Cost advantages compared to grinding
- Cemented carbides with a binder content from 6% can be machined