- Applicable for grooving, turning, profiling, facing, necking, internal grooving and cut-off
- Grooving insert width tolerance of ±0,03mm over the entire range
- Grooving width from 1,25mm - 8,0mm
- 30% reduced vibration compared with conventional types
- 10 different chipbreakers achieve outstanding chip control
- New DIN shank types with inner coolant supply
Latest expansions of GND Series
GND with internal coolant
The GND grooving system has been expanded to include DIN shanks with internal coolant supply. The two targeted coolant outlets ensure optimum cooling and lubrication of the cutting zone. In addition to the further improved chip control, the achievable tool life is also further increased.
CF Type chipbreaker
Newly developed chipbreakers with front cutting angles 10°/15° for cut-off machining now available. The asymmetric chipbreaker design achieves an outstanding chip control even on inserts with front cutting angles where chip control is typically difficult.
GNDIS Type is suitable for grooving of small bores with minimum bore diameters from 14mm. Reduces vibration during grooving by employing the same high-rigidity holder design of the GND series. Uses special 2-cornered inserts (GXM type).