The HFT-T system uses triangular, double-sided CBN inserts which reduce the undercut from 8.0mm to 3.0mm compared to the conventional HFT system and allow a cutting depth of up to ap=0.45mm.
- Undercut length reduced to 3mm ( standard HFT = 8mm)
- Flexible system for conical diameters or for cone machining
- Holder available with standard shank 25x25 (VDI and PSC possible)
The coated CBN grades BNC200 and BNC30G cover a wide range of applications with their performance.
- Triangular insert style
- No wrong setting thanks to double loaded corners (flip 180°)
- Depth of cut till ap=0.45mm