Our innovative HFT-O System combined with new 8-cornered CBN insert achieves a cycle time that is 6-times faster than conventional ones.
- 8 times higher productivity than conventional hard turning
- Good surface roughness (Rz < 4 μ) even at elevated feed rates of f = 1,2 mm/rev
- High stiffness monoblock design holders based on HSK, ISO-PSC, VDI or DIN coupling
- High metal removal rate
Even if you increase the feed rate up to 1,2mm/rev, HFT provides better roughness thanks to our wiper edge technology.
- Octagon insert offers 8 cutting edges
- Special wiper geometry
- Facet placed on the insert's base for secure and accurate insert seating
- Easy handling and secure insert guiding in stable insert seat
Small high feed boring bars
Our already established HFT-O system has been expanded with an additional system offering boring bars and inserts for the machining of smaller bore diameters.
- Bore diameters from Ø 35.0mm up to Ø 42.9mm
- Increased productivity at reduced costs
- Holder available with VDI or PSC interface
The coated CBN grades cover a wide range of applications with their performance.
- Single-edged octagon indexable insert
- Coated CBN grades BNC200 and BNC30G available