SUMIBORON Binderless is a polycrystalline cubic boron nitrid (CBN) that directly binds nanometer- or sub-micron-level CBN particles without binder materials. Binderless CBN is harder and has better thermal conductivity. Therefore, it enables higher efficiency and longer tool life in machining of hard-to-cut materials, such as titanium alloy and cobalt-chromium alloy.
NCB100 binderless CBN grade achieves highly efficient and precise finishing of hard-to-cut materials
- Higher efficient machining and longer tool life have been realized by the effects of higher hardness and thermal conductivity
- Achieves high precise machining and better surface integrity because of less adhesion by not containing any binder materials
- High-efficient finishing of hard-to-cut materials, such as titanium alloy and cobalt-chromium alloy, cemented carbides and cermets
- NBC100 is able to maintain excellent dimensional accuracy and surface roughness for a long period
- Shows improved work efficiency and cost reduction by less frequency of exchanging inserts